Nebraska Municipal Power Pool Members
THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS
NMPP is part of a powerful coalition that provides access to services and expertise to a variety of communities. Through strength in numbers, we assemble knowledge, resources and influence that reach far beyond that of any one member. Our network stretches across nearly 200 member municipalities, offering rich membership benefits. With NMPP, your voice is stronger.
- A seat at the table: With involvement in the organization’s board of directors, communities have the opportunity to influence the member services offered to communities.
- A collective voice: NMPP provides legislative and legal advocacy to support outcomes beneficial to our communities. Together, we draft and deliver policy guidelines informing legislators and government officials as well as work with state and national entities to advance our members' interests.
- Local control: Members and communities retain control over their own rates, services and power-related solutions to fit unique local needs and plans.
- Access to experience: Members can tap into decades of combined staff and member experience, insight and expertise – accessible as a day-to-day resource.
- Value-added services: Many NMPP services enrich your organization’s and communities’ capabilities: social media connections, NMPP Energy newsletter, free industry job listings, education opportunities, typical bill survey and more.
NMPP Member Communities
Arkansas River Power Authority, Aspen, Burlington, Center, Delta, Fleming, Fort Morgan, Fountain, Glenwood Springs, Gunnison, Haxtun, Holly, Holyoke, Julesburg, La Junta, Lamar, Las Animas, Lyons, Oak Creek, Springfield, Trinidad, Walsenburg, Wray, Yuma
Breda, Carlisle, Denver, Fonda, Indianola Municipal Utilities, Lake View, Rockford Light Plant, Sergeant Bluff, Wall Lake, Waverly Utilities
Auburn, Belleville, Beloit, Holyrood
Ainsworth, Albion, Alliance, Alma, Ansley, Arapahoe, Arlington, Arnold, Atkinson, Auburn, Bartley, Bassett, Battle Creek, Bayard, Beatrice, Beaver City, Benedict, Benkelman, Bertrand, Big Springs, Bloomington, Blue Hill, Bradshaw, Brady, Bridgeport, Broken Bow, Burwell, Cairo, Callaway, Cambridge, Central City, Chadron, Chappell, Clay Center, Cozad, Creighton, Crete, Curtis, Dakota City, Dalton, David City, DeWitt, Eagle, Edgar, Edison, Emerson, Exeter, Fairbury, Fairmont, Falls City, Franklin, Friend, Genoa, Gering, Gibbon, Gordon, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Grant, Greenwood, Gresham,Gurley, Hartington, Hastings, Hemingford, Henderson, Hickman, Holbrook, Holdrege, Homer, Humphrey, Imperial Public Power District, Indianola, Kimball, Laurel, Lewellen, Lincoln Electric System, Long Pine, Loomis, Loup City, Lyman, Lyons, Madison, McCook, Minden, Mitchell, Morrill, Mullen, Murray, Nebraska City, Nebraska Public Power District, Neligh, Niobrara, Northeast Nebraska Public Power District, North Platte, Ogallala, Ord, Orleans, Osceola, Oshkosh, Osmond, Oxford, Palmer, Paxton, Pender, Peru, Pierce, Plainview, Polk, Potter, Ravenna, Red Cloud, Rushville, Sargent, Scottsbluff, Scribner, Seward, Shelton, Shickley, Sidney, Snyder, South Sioux City, Spalding, Spencer, St. Paul, Stamford, Stratton, Stromsburg, Stuart, Superior, Sutton, Syracuse, Tecumseh,Terrytown, Trenton, Utica, Wahoo, Wakefield, Walthill, Waterloo, Wauneta, Wausa, Wayne, West Point, Wilber, Winnebago, Wisner, Wood River
Basin, Gillette, Torrington