Appointments to the Energy Research and Development Fund (ERDF) and Computer Services Review Committee (CSRC) were made at the Nebraska Municipal Power Pool quarterly Board of Directors meeting in June at NMPP Energy.
Those appointed to the ERDF Committee were:
- James DePue, Wray, Colo.
- Tom Goulette, West Point, Neb.
- Edward Dunn, Grant, Neb.
- Duane Hoffman, Oxford, Neb.
- Bob Lockmon, Stuart, Neb.
- Mike Palmer, Sidney, Neb.
- Chris Rodman, Wall Lake, Iowa
- Jeremy Tarr, Plainview, Neb.
- Randy Woldt, Wisner, Neb.
The ERDF Committee manages ERDF grant funding for innovative energy projects to communities/utilities participating in the voluntary program.
* * *
Those reappointed to the CSRC were:
- Karla Rader, Cozad, Neb.
- Lori Matchett, David City, Neb.
- Pam Rasmussen, Gibbon, Neb.
- Janine Schmidt, Morrill, Neb.
- Dana Klabenes, Neligh, Neb.
- Kellie Crowell, Ravenna, Neb.
- Nancy Bryan, Stromsburg, Neb.
- Kerri Miller, Tecumseh, Neb.
- Stephanie James, Wisner, Neb.
The committee reviews PowerManager® software program requests from software users and assists in providing input and recommendations on software upgrades and improvements.